Version 2.0.2 of the Open Source Airframe has just been released.
The biggest fix is that the Bill of Materials is now properly in-sync with the current airframe.
The download size has also been reduced 48.5% compared to the previous version, making it quicker and easier to share the design.
== Changelog ==
– Updated the Bill of Materials
– Removed unnecessary files, compressed video to save space
(we dropped from 16.5 to 8.5 MB, a 48.5% reduction in size)
– Removed the battery folder to reduce confusion (many options)
– Reordered the Tail Assembly directory to make it simple
Download the CAD schematics and the bill of materials here:
The link to the latest version of the files is always:
== Please note ==
We are in a period of rapid development right now. There are some upcoming beta technologies that will enter the design package, so if you are starting a build project you might want to remain flexible for a while.
Here is the beta test schedule for Oldham College:
– This week improved tail
– This week improved front fuselage
– 3 weeks new landing gear
– 4-5 weeks new wing